The 98th Annual Convention
The American Farm Bureau Federation is the country’s largest general farm organization and prides itself in being the unified national voice of agriculture. Each January, members gather for the annual convention. This year, the 98th Annual Convention of the American Farm Bureau Federation, held January 6-11th, will be in Phoenix, Arizona. The convention is a time to gather with members from all across the country as well as have the opportunity to learn and promote the future of agriculture. The convention offers outstanding speakers and general sessions, the chance to recognize leaders in agriculture, and programs for young farms and ranchers.
With hundreds of exhibitors, the IDEAg Trade Show is also an exciting part of the annual convention. IDEAg’s trade show gives members the opportunity to learn about the newest
innovations, invest in their businesses, have the infrastructure to be successful, and engage others in agriculture. This is sure to be an event you don’t want to miss. See you in Phoenix!
Peyton & Archie Manning
- Attend educational workshops that teach about the outlook for agriculture, business acumen, leadership and more
- Visit with old and new friends from across the nation
- Learn more about Farm Bureau member benefits
- Have fun at Foundation events while raising funds for ag literacy
- Network with exhibitors and make purchases on the IDEAg Trade Show floor
- Explore local agriculture by going on an ag tour
- Hear from exemplary keynote speakers
- Cheer on contestants during the many competitions
- Enjoy tasting foods from across the nation
- Be inspired by FRED Talks (Farmer and Rancher Education) in the Cultivation Center
- Be a part of America’s largest general agriculture organization