POSITION OBJECTIVE: Provide digital marketing support, including developing and executing approved digital content supporting AFBF’s digital and communication priorities.
REPORTS TO: Director, Digital Marketing
LOCATION: Washington, DC
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and deliver timely and engaging content across Farm Bureau’s digital communication channels
- Work with various programs, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere to produce engaging digital elements
- Assist in managing AFBF’s presence on social media platforms
- Assist in managing and coordinating AFBF’s social media content calendar
- Coordinate with AFBF staff to assist in content creation and promotion of internal programs and events
- Coordinate with state Farm Bureaus to produce and elevate digital content
- Work collaboratively with other members of the communications team to elevate content digitally
- Keep up to date with trends across the digital landscape
Collaborate with AFBF staff and communications professionals from state Farm Bureaus, coalition partners and allied groups.
EDUCATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing or related field
- Knowledge and experience in social media, video, graphic design and other digital communications platforms.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team, often with tight deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
- Experience in digital communications
- Knowledge of agriculture
- Travel as needed
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The deadline for applications in August 6, 2021.