TITLE: Project Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Finance and Operations
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Provide administrative and customer support for business development and sponsorship related initiatives.
REPORTS TO: Managing Director of Business Development
LOCATION: Washington, DC Office or other AFBF Office Location
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative and project support to the Managing Director of business development.
- Collaborate with team to manage the review and implementation of sponsor deliverables and contracts.
- Create supporting resources and reporting through PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce and various other sales support programs.
- Provide support and collaboration with Marketing Manager and sponsorship related communication initiatives.
- Coordinate sales and sponsor meetings, logistics, agendas, and follow up.
- Serve as customer service representative and administrative support for Member Benefits programs.
- Assist in preparing reports, market research and industry insights presentations.
- Coordinate long-term projects as directed.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Works daily with marketing, communications, sales, operations, member benefits, accounting and IT. Collaborate with external business partners and vendors of the company.
EDUCATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a professional environment
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a professional environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Detail oriented and strong editing skills
- Self- directed, takes initiative
- Task oriented with a “can-do” attitude
- Interest in marketing, sales and business development
- Agriculture background or experience
- Customer service experience
- Ideates with the big picture in mind
- Some travel required and occasional work on weekends
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. The deadline for application is December 20, 2018.