POSITION OBJECTIVE: Produce digital marketing content, supporting AFBF’s digital and communication priorities.
REPORTS TO: Director, Digital Marketing
LOCATION: Washington, DC; eligible for telework flexibility 2 days/week
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and deliver timely, trending and engaging content for use across Farm Bureau’s digital communication channels
- Work with various programs, including Adobe Creative Cloud, to produce engaging digital elements, including social media graphics and videos—coordinating with other members of the communications team and AFBF staff
- Work with state Farm Bureaus to produce content for use federation-wide
- Identify and produce content based on trends across the digital landscape—collaborating with the digital marketing team to provide recommendations related to content shifts and strategy adjustments
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the success of communications operations and the overall organization
Collaborate with AFBF staff and communications professionals from state Farm Bureaus, coalition partners and allied groups.
EDUCATION OR TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing or related field
- Proven knowledge and experience in social media, video and graphic design
- Experience working independently and as part of a team, often with tight deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in digital communications
- Knowledge of agriculture
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.