The 99th Annual Convention & IDEAg Trade Show
Add your voice to the united chorus of the premiere general agriculture organization, and attend the 99th consecutive American Farm Bureau Federation’s Annual Convention & IDEAg Trade Show! Participate in educational workshops to expand your leadership skills, business acumen, impactful policy discussions and more. Celebrate the accomplishments of leaders in agriculture and witness powerful keynote speakers in the general sessions. Explore the IDEAg Trade Show floor to gain a stronger industry network, shop featured products, learn about innovative technologies, and enjoy TED-style talks on the Cultivation Center stage.
Don’t miss the opportunity to gather with the agriculture community, and make your impact on the future of the industry.
Reba McEntire Named Farm Bureau Keynote Speaker
Iconic entertainer Reba McEntire is no stranger to agriculture—she grew up in rural Oklahoma on her family’s 8,000 acre ranch. Now, this multi-media mogul and mom is a household name with a successful career that spans across music, television, film, theater and retail.
Reba will join AFBF President Zippy Duvall during the Closing General Session on Monday, January 8, 2018, for a Q&A Keynote touching on her rural roots, family, career, and, of course, country music.
Registration opens October 2, 2017, so mark your calendars for Music City!
- Attend educational workshops that teach about the outlook for agriculture, business acumen, leadership and more
- Visit with old and new friends from across the nation
- Learn more about Farm Bureau member benefits
- Have fun at Foundation events while raising funds for ag literacy
- Network with exhibitors and make purchases on the IDEAg Trade Show floor
- Explore local agriculture by going on an ag tour
- Hear from exemplary keynote speakers
- Cheer on contestants during the many competitions
- Enjoy tasting foods from across the nation
- Be inspired by Ted-style presentations in the Cultivation Center
- Be a part of America’s largest general agriculture organization
Registration opens Monday, October 2, 2017.
Children 17 & under are free.