The following papers outline Farm Bureau’s positions on a variety of issues for the upcoming farm bill debate.
- Expand Products Available Through Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- The Sugar Program is a Success for Consumers and Taxpayers
- Working Land Conservation Programs are a Higher Priority than Retirement Land Programs
- Cutting Red Tape to Participate in Conservation Programs
- Oppose Means Testing on Crop Insurance
- The Definition of Actively Engaged for Payment Limit Eligibility Must be Changed
- State Technical Committees: Begin and End with the Producer in Mind