While programs for specialty crop producers are not nearly as robust as those for program commodity producers, they number of programs continue to increase each farm bill. Several options are considered to alter current programs or potentially consider new ones.
- Should the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program be Expanded to Allow for Frozen and Processed Products?
- Should the Specialty Crop Block Grant Program be Used to Fund the FSMA?
- Do Trade Programs Affecting Specialty Crops Need to be Altered?
- What is the Status of Other Programs Affecting Specialty Crops?
- Should Changes be Made to Enhance Research for Specialty Crops?
- Should Changes be made to the Specialty Crop Block Grant Program?