Agricultural Risk Coverage - County Option:
ARC-CO is a commodity by commodity area based revenue program. Some believe the program provides an adequate safety net and others believe it needs to be modified or eliminated and replaced with a different safety net program. Several options for alterations to ARC-CO are presented.
- What is ARC-CO and How is it Working?
- Using Longer Olympic Averages for the ARC-CO Benchmark Revenue
- Using the Higher of Five Year OA or 10 Year OA for ARC-CO Benchmark Revenue
- Re-Prioritizing the Yield Cascade Used for ARC-CO Yield Determinations
- Alternatives for Altering the ARC-CO Yield Cascade
- National Price and Yield Trigger for ARC-CO Benchmark Revenue
- State Price and County Yield Trigger for ARC-CO Benchmark Revenue
- State Price and Yield Trigger for ARC-CO Benchmark Revenue
- What is Agricultural Risk Coverage-Individual Coverage and How Is It Working?